They Paved Paradise (And Put Up A Monsterous Monlithic Sacrifice To Their Demonic Gods)
The Story So Far
The campaigns we have played so far are listed as follows:
- The generic dungeon-clearing one, DM’d by Jason
- Evil fish-folk, DM’d by Jason
- The Slave Lords, DM’d by Rob
- Journey to Riceland, DM’d by John
- The Pharoh’s Curse, DM’d by Jason
- Expedition to Castle Ravenloft, DM’d by Rob
- Expedition to the Barrier Peaks, DM’d by John
- Return to the Demonweb Pits, DM’d by Rob
- The Long Goodbye, DM’d by Jason (in planning)
I’ve decided to call the party Spelunkers Anonymous. Why? ‘Cause I can, that’s why. The party originally had only four members, but have since seen the number grow to six, including the DM’s PC. These members are:
- Grul, an unpredictable Elven druid.
- Haradrim the Unknown, a Human rogue with magic hands.
- Huge, a stoic half-Orc barbarian with a fighter’s discipline.
- Malakai Lovejoy, the pious and powerful Elven cleric of Corellon.
- Uther Lightbringer, a Human stalwart paladin of Heironeous.
- Vampensh DeMartyn, a Human practitioner of the arcane arts.
Action Points: Once per game session, a player may choose to add an action point (1d6) to the result of any d20 roll. This includes attack rolls, saving throws and skill checks. The DM also has this ability, but may only use it once per session, like the players, rather than once per session for every NPC and monster they play.
NPCs of Unknown Alignment: When in doubt, have the cleric turn undead.